The new version 3.23.0 is now available. This version brings some cool new features and fixes some bugs.
- New, completely self-implemented Knowledge Base module is introduced (MYOP-2334)
- Simplified definition of details for relations (MYOP-2350)
- Support mail addresses can now be assigned to roles (MYOP-2343)
- Generic indexing of SQL data in SOLR (MYOP-2341)
- Configuration was renamed to ProcessConfig and Category was renamed to WaveConfig (MYOP-2349)
- The threshold for creating tickets in the event of an alarm can now be defined for each service (MYOP-2340)
The new release is available here. If you did’t get the download password until now, please contact email@example.com.
Attention: In addition to the database, the Web.config must also be updated (assemblyBindngs)!